1.) What do you think of your new novel? Give an honest opinion of what you like and what you dislike about the story.
REQUIREMENTS OF THIS ASSIGNMENT:
a.) You must have a minimum of 5 sentences ( I know most of you will have more)
b.) Support/back up your reasons with examples from the story.
c.) Use transition words (Example: However, also, in addition to, additionally, For example, To
illustrate, etc..)
I like this novel because it is adventrous, surprising, and intresting. For example, when Mr. baggins woke with spider wrap around him. That part was surprising, I did not see it coming. Also, when Golumn came out and Bilbo and him gave eachother riddles. That part was intresting to read. One reason I do not like this book is some parts can be boring or I do not find that intresting. For example, the part when the 15 of the group were talking at Mr. Baggins house. I found that part kind of boring. I just wanted to read the part when they are on the adventure. Or when Bilbo climbs the tree to see where to go. That bored me, I wanted them to just keep going. So, basicaly I like the parts where it's very intresting when they are traveling, not stopping to eat or anything.
ReplyDelete@ Sally Jackson - I found your post very 'INTERESTING' (Check your spelling on the word 'INTERESTING')
ReplyDeleteWell, I found the new book pretty boring. It is nothing like the outsiders because the outsiders was WAY more realistic. I don't know if the book gets any better, but I hope it does because so far it has not grabbed my attention at all.
ReplyDelete@SallyJackson I'm happy you like the book good parapgraph
ReplyDelete@ Chuck norris- maybe write more
ReplyDeleteps. I found it mostly boring, those books don't really grab my attention. I like books more like "The Hunger Games" by Suzzane Collins.